Looking for a rental space for your upcoming performance?
Our black box performance space is available to suit your needs.
Rental Policies | Rental Items List
Complete the survey here and a Danceworks staff member will get back to you to schedule your theatre rental.
- Theatre Dimensions: 24’ deep x 42’ wide
- Black Masking for all windows, and black curtain (fixed) to obscure mirrors
- Theatre seating for up to 83 people
- Entrance onstage is from UL only
- Entrance from the house is DL only
- A small masking curtain may be hung DR for hiding people, props or sound system
- Light board
- Formal Performance: $300/performance
- Spacing/Technical Rehearsal: $12-28/hour
- Box Office Set-Up Fee: $100
- Box Office Staffing Fee (includes 2 staff members): $125/performance
- Post Show Reception: $50 (Includes use of 1 table/tablecloth and 1 staff http://www.healthsupportyou.com/viagra/ person to remain on site. Renter is in charge of food, set-up and clean-up).
- Hourly Overtime (after 11pm): $30/hour
- Off-Hours Staffing: $14/hour
- Lighting Designer: Rates vary; contact Managing Director Kim Johnson for details.
*Additional fees may apply when outside of normal business hours.
Danceworks makes every effort to support artists and non-profit organizations; the above fees are negotiable under certain circumstances. Click here to learn more about our DanceLAB Space Grants.
Looking for studio rental information? Click here.
For more information or to schedule a theatre tour, contact Kim Johnson, Director of Engagement, at 414.277.8480 x6018 or via email.