2020 Studio Showcase
Danceworks Annual Studio Showcase 2020 presents…
Our Backyard and…Beyond!
Saturday, June 13, 2020 // 11am, 2pm & 5pm
at South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center
The annual neighborhood block party is off to a fantastic start! The streets are blocked off and filled with friends and family members of all ages. An epic picnic with games and good times for all! For best friends, Izabella & Annaliese, this is their favorite night of the summer! Unfortunately, it seems that times have changed drastically. Surrounded by a sea of cell phones, the girls desperately try to keep their older sister Julia from getting stuck in the screen. When Julia’s cell phone goes missing, she is distraught! Izabella and Annaliese work to cheer her up and soon they uncover a world of adventure, and entertainment, beginning in their own backyard!
2020 Studio Showcase Registration Fee & Permission Slip:
Register for the 2020 Studio Showcase
Print out the Studio Showcase Permission Slip
Box Office Pricing:
*All ticket prices include a $0.75 processing fee.
$14 | Adults (18+)
$9 | Youth (Ages 4-17)
FREE | Ages 0-3
BEFORE YOU BUY:
- Check dress rehearsal schedules below or contact Danceworks front desk to confirm your dancer’s showcase time.
- Handicap seating is available.
- Advanced ticket sales will end on Sunday, June 7, 2020.
- Advanced ticket purchases available for pick up at all dress rehearsals and shows.
- Families can buy tickets at all dress rehearsals and shows.
Purchase tickets now!
Dress Rehearsal Schedules:
All Showcase dress rehearsals take place at South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center.
>Tuesday, June 9th: Dress Rehearsal info for 5pm JCC PINK performance.
>Thursday, June 11th: Dress Rehearsal info for 11am Water Street BLUE performance.
>Friday, June 12th: Dress Rehearsal info for 2pm Water Street GREEN performance.
Reminders for Dress Rehearsal:
**Please stay tuned for updated parking and entrance information at SMPAC.
- All dance shoes, clothing items and dance bags should be labeled with your dancer’s name/initials.
- Arrive at South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center (SMPAC) in costume with both hair and makeup complete during dress rehearsal evenings. Check in with your instructor regarding hair preference.
- Dancers should arrive at SMPAC for assigned dress rehearsal at the specific time listed on the website.
- Enter the building and make way to the auditorium on the second floor. Greeters will be posted near the auditorium entrance. Enter and look for a sign with your dancer’s instructor’s name (ex. Ms. Gabi). Be seated with others in your class and await further instructions from instructor.
- During dress rehearsal evenings, dancers arrive at assigned time and soon after are taken on stag for approx. 10 minutes to review and run through their dance number and connecting scene changes with instructor and Danceworks team members. Following their time on stage, a Danceworks staff member will lead class to have their photo taken. Dancers in one class can expect to be in and out of SMPAC within 45 minutes on the dress rehearsal evenings.
Questions? Contact Gina Laurenzi, Artistic Manager of Danceworks Youth Performance Company, at 414.277.8480 x6003 or via email.