Studio Updates: COVID-19
March 24, 2020
- As Gov. Tony Evers has ordered a state-wide “Safer at Home” mandate and a closing of all non-essential business, Danceworks is temporarily closed until further notice. As we continue to closely track developments regarding COVID-19, the decision to reopen will be made with the health of our customers and employees as our top priority.
- We will be extending the expiration date on all class cards and packages to ensure our clients have plenty of opportunity to use them.
- Danceworks will be cancelling all upcoming public events until further notice. Find more information about postponed/cancelled events.
- Students in our Winter/Spring youth classes will be offered a credit on their account for showcase fees and classes that are canceled due to COVID-19. This credit can be used for any programming, merchandise or performances at Danceworks and it will be good for one year from the date it is issued.
- Registration for all summer classes, workshops and camps have been put on hold for now, as we make plans to ensure everyone’s safety once we reopen.
Please reach out with questions to our Education Director, Amy Brinkman or our Artistic Director, Dani Kuepper.
We know that dance and movement are vital parts of our lives, and the well-being of our community is Danceworks highest priority. Our talented and dedicated teaching artists have been busy creating online video alternatives to our on-site classes that will help you incorporate movement and dance (not stress) while you’re at home.
Founded in 1992, the mission of Danceworks, Inc., a 501(c)3 nonprofit, is to enhance joy, health and creativity by engaging the community through dance. Click below to dance alongside us and let’s keep the community moving forward – together.
Leap over to Virtual Classes
Classes are offered at no cost, but — for those who have the means — please pay as you are able.
❮ Virtual Private Lessons
Danceworks Summer Online Intensive ❯