Employment and Internship Opportunities
Danceworks is currently accepting resumes for studio and outreach teaching positions.
- A minimum of two years dance teaching experience
- A creative approach to teaching students of all ages
- The willingness and ability to teach according to Danceworks technique-based curriculum
- An understanding of the cognitive and kinesthetic development of students in a wide range of ages and abilities
- The knowledge to inform and motivate student learning and achievement and to convey the importance of the performing arts
Prospective candidates will attend an interview as well as teach an audition class.
Interested? Contact Amy Brinkman-Sustache, Director of Education, at 414.277.8480 x6002 or via email.
Interested? Email us for more information.